Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playgroup

This is what it looks like up there and as you can see we have kids of all ages. It is kid and baby friendly.
Hello sisters!! I hope Wheeler Farm was a fun trip and some of you made it there and were able to visit and socialize together. Our next group will be on Wednesday July 8. We will be going to Silver lake up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It is by the visitor center just below the Brighton ski resort. It is a beautiful place to walk around. We will be taking a small hike/walk around the lake. We will eat lunch afterwards if you want to stay. Bring your sack lunches. I love to go up here and look forward to having this outing. I promise I will make it to this one. I should have my kids schedules all figured out by then..right?! If you have any questions you can call me ( Lindsay) or post them and I will check back.

Oh and I guess you all will want to know what time and where we will meet up there. We will meet at 10 am and at the restroom trail head area.

No comments:

Post a Comment